Wednesday 5 February 2014

Inspired











This is my first photoshoot of 2014. It was heavily influenced by Beyonce's music video for Flawless as mentioned in previous posts.

In terms of styling, I thought I would go for a slightly different look. I never wear denim shorts and these were from A-Wear. I customised them and I am really happy with the turn out. You can read a step-by-step tutorial in previous posts. The shirt is from Crisis Boutique in Cork City. I love this tartan shirt as the panels of leather  around the shoulders and cuffs give it an edge. I fell in love with the necklace when I first saw it in River Island a few years ago. As you can also see in my previous posts, I am a huge fan of this high street store.

The midi-leather skirt is also from River Island and I bought it during the Christmas sales back in December 2013.

I would love to get your opinions about what you thought of the final shots.


As always....Happy Shopping:)


Love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment